Re: Tach Conversion

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Tach Conversion
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:26:52 -0700
Cc: gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for all the tips.

David - I will download MGB catalog from Moss & check those instructions.

Frank - Is the green wire you describe the green wire going TO the tach,
  connected to the spade terminal, or is there suppose to be a green
wire INSIDE the tach (which mine does not have)? Just want to be clear.
Thanks.

Paul or Frank - I had thought about installing "guts" of negative ground
tach into my tach case to get right size. I had a concern with neg tach
I have, ... tach is 8,000 rpm gauge, so wouldn't it read incorrectly
with a 7,000 rpm face?

Thanks again for suggestions.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA