Seeking component - shift boot chrome retaining ring

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeking component - shift boot chrome retaining ring
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:48:08 -0700
Hi listers.  Larry Miller (real, at least to me) was kind enough to help me
identify a workable shift boot arrangement for my Midget.  Does anyone have
a spare shift boot chrome retaining ring (in good condition) for a
'72-or-later, as described below?  If you had the fasteners, too, it would
be great.   I'd (of course) be glad to exchange a reasonable amount of money
. . .  Thanks in advance!

Phil Jones

PS:  Hoping to have the car finished enough to show in the upcoming All
British Field Meet in Bellevue, WA.  Anyone else participating or going to
go?

PPS::  saw this advertisement just this evening- very tempting, and about 1
hour away.  NFI, etc.

'63 Midget - Washington State
This is a California car that has been in storage since 1990 and is now
located in Puyallup Washington (it is still carries a Calif title). The
original 948cc motor and smooth case gearbox were replaced with a rebuilt
1275cc and rebuilt ribbed case gearbox and rebuilt differential. The motor
had less than 10,000 miles and ran well at time of storage. The gas tank has
been replaced. The body is in good condition with minimal rust and the
chrome is in decent condition. Brakes (front disc/rear drum) with minimal
wear. Wire wheels in good condition. The car does require a new throw out
bearing and/or clutch adjustment.

I've held onto the car waiting for the opportunity/space/time to pull it
apart and perform a complete restoration. Now its time to face reality and
move on.

$500 / Offer

Contact: K Mehlberg <mehlberg@attbi.com>
Puyallup Washington USA