bugeye wiring diagram

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[33DF97D0:01C34D36]
Subject: bugeye wiring diagram
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:09:28 -0500
So I am still waiting for my repair books to show up but I just can't
wait to tinker on the new bugeye.  Is there anyone of you fine people
out there who could email me a wiring diagram for the Bugeye (1960)?
Plus any words of wisdom concerning converting to negative ground?

Oh yea,

Anyone know of a source of rebuilt or used combination light/ignition
switches for these things?

Thanks!

Chris

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]