Re: Looking for a lister near Manchester , NH

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a lister near Manchester , NH
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM wrote:
> List
> I'm hoping to find someone near Manchester, NH to do a
> brief inspection for
> me.  I purchased an MGA w/ Ford v6 and auto trany.
> I'm hoping someone could give the car a quick once over
> and let me know if
> I can safely jump in it and drive it between 950 and 900
> miles home (with
> frequent stops for gas, oil, checking fluid levels, etc.
hmmm!  Sorry I'm in California, but there should be someone
in the area to help....

well if the conversion was done right, you don't need to
stop for anything but fuel!  the ford drivetrain should
just go on forever without the usual needed checking. I say
f-fly up there, drive it around the town, and if it looks
and feels right, just fill the tank, toss in your gear, and
head home!

Paul
(in serious angst over selling my beloved 0% rust MGA Coupe
five years ago!)  ;-(