Which way does the coolant flow?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which way does the coolant flow?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:37:50 -0500
I have a Mk 2 Sprite with a 1275 and a vertical flow radiator.  Can someone
tell me the path of the coolant through the system and which hoses take the
coolant to and from the heater core??  I'm pretty sure I know, but I would
like the opinions of others.  I also have an old (but good) Datsun heater core
which I've been thinking about putting under the right side fender and
plumbing it in series with the heater hoses just for a little extra cooling
capacity.  What does anyone think of this??  BTW, the rad has just been
recored and enlarged a bit, but we have pretty hot summers here in Arkansas
Thanks!!
Jack

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]