Re: Bugeye in the movies

Subject: Re: Bugeye in the movies
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:13:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>   Thought about all you
> guys and buying underage liquer (Liqur?).
>
> Daniel1312

Mother took me out for dinner on my 21st birthday to buy me my first legal
drink.
We went to a restaurant/lounge that we had both enjoyed since I was a very small
child. The owner stopped at our table to greet us, and Mom proudly informed him
that it was my 21st birthday.  He gave me a very strange look, but did not tell
Mother that I had been coming in for 3 years.
I hope that someone gives you some good oil cooler advice, as that is going to
be
my first project that I attempt to tackle after we get moved.

Kate