Re: Bugeye in the movies

To: "gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye in the movies
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:49:43 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The 2nd shot of the Bugeye is hard to catch. Paul LaMat and McKenzie(?)
Phillips daughter of John Phillips, are in the Hot Rod and in the left lane
going from right to left on the screen. The camera pans from left to right
and as it goes past the right lane, about 3 car lengths back is the yellow
Bugeye. It goes by pretty fast and you have to be quick to catch it.

Larry Miller