Mid Atlantic Area Spridget Autumn Tour

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Atlantic Area Spridget Autumn Tour
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:15:24 -0400
As the title says. A tour. This is just a feeler for any interest in a
few day trip sometime this Fall.

No reservations, no destinations, no interstate hiways.
Eat when we're hungry, sleep when we're tired, go where the blue route
takes us.
Leave from a central location like the DC area (or Biff's house ;)
And just tour the Smokey Mountains or Kentucky or what ever. Someplace
scenic.
When everyone is sick of each other, we can part ways and head home.

Basic rules,
1) LBCs only.

2) You MUST be able to at least drive at the posted speed limit
regardless of what your speedometer reads. Just because your speedo
reads 80 and you are falling behind the group on a 35 mph road, doesn't
mean you are driving at 80 mph. BTDT too many times.

3) No plans, no paricular destination, but if the billboard says
"Rounchy Rita's House of Pleasure" and the group agrees, maybe we can
stop and check it out.

When, you ask? When ever the most people can make it. No plans remember.
How about a show of hands?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ