Re: In search of a 155SR 13(78 Series Tire)

To: thistle_3619@yahoo.com (James Gruber), spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In search of a 155SR 13(78 Series Tire)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:13:49 -0400
In a message dated 8/4/2003 6:49:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thistle_3619@yahoo.com writes:

>  Any thoughts on putting 1 165 SR 13 on with 3 155SR 13's
> on the rear of the car.

You've got four wheels on the rear of the car?...Seriously, it would probably
be ok for around the neighborhood, but I wouldn't mix sizes or brands on the
front or rear.

I ran an ungodly assortment of used tires when I was young and bullet proof,
but for the cost of tires now, I'd buy two 165s for the rear axle.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082