Re: Oversize Cam Bearings

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Oversize Cam Bearings
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 10:36:43 -0400
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad,

Larry is correct.  Oversize cam bearings are (or were) available
(Vanderville).
I installed a set of cam bearings in a block about 2 years ago.  They
cam out of a box that was marked (STD),  but the cam wouldn't go into
the block.
On the shelf next to where I had stored the "STD" bearings I found the
problem. A box marked "+20" and in that box were a set of "STD" cam
bearings..........

Kevin V.