Re: trailers and their suprises!

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: trailers and their suprises!
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:37:40 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Come on, for a weekend camping trip???

A couple years ago we took a camping trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway
and Skyline Drive to Charlotte NC. 2 Weeks, 4 people, one motorcycle
and one Midget.

Then I took my new GF camping in the Delaware Water Gap for a weekend.
2 people, 3 days, one Midget. (she married me anyway)

It can be done.

And you can't do a weekend 3 hours from home?? Tell me you kidding ;-)

Larry
On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 07:32 PM, Mike MacLean wrote:

> Well, my son and I go for the weekend and camp on the paddock area.
> Between the
> camping gear and food supplies, I'm afraid the Bugeye might be a little
> overloaded.
> Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
>
> Frank Clarici wrote:
>
>> Mike MacLean wrote:
>>> I towed my Bugeye to the Buttonwillow M*** British Extravaganza a
>>> few months
>>> ago.  It's a three hour ride from my home to Buttonwillow.
>>
>> See that, if it's only a 3 hour drive, you should have DRIVEN the
>> Sprite. Would have saved you about $481 ;)
>>
>> --
>> Frank Clarici
>> Toms River, NJ
>> Down to just a few Sprites
>> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com