Re: Camping (no lbc anymore)

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Camping (no lbc anymore)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:25:40 -0700
Cc: conan <conan@intrex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I believe that Ed is in reference to the kitty who is hobbling around behind my
place carrying a large
chunk of iron, a heavy 4' chain, and a grappling hook. After he got trapped, he
went over a 5 foot
fence with all of the above.
As far as camping goes, I travel lighter now.  I can fit enough for a 2 week
trip in my Midget.
Tomorrow, I have arranged for a neighbor to help bleed my brakes.  I might even
get to drive her before
she goes onto the trailer.  Wish I could remember how to fasten the hardtop on.

Kate