Re: Undertaking Re: tailgaters*

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <conan@intrex.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Undertaking Re: tailgaters*
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:09:00 +0100
I guess I agree, but do move over to the inside lane if the road ahead is
clear for a few hundred yards.  I just don't see the point of having 3 lane
motorways and then the traffic only using the middleand outer lane.  Seems
such a waste of tarmac.

Actually, often enough, by moving into the inside lane after overtaking, you
will get a long clear streatch of road ahead, rather than following a string
of traffic in the middle lane with only a few dozen yards of road between
you and the one in front.

Guy