Re: Undertaking Re: tailgaters*

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <conan@intrex.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Undertaking Re: tailgaters*
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:50:53 +0100
No Daniel,
If I am traveling faster  I move over to pass them on the correct side.  But
it is safer and easier travelling if you can see a good way ahead, and this I
think is better if travelling at the same speed.  Why go down the motorway
like  a string of beans in the middle lane when the inside lane is empty?

Guy