1975 Midget for sale, overdrive, twin SUs, etc.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1975 Midget for sale, overdrive, twin SUs, etc.
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:56:15 -0400
   This might be like selling ice to eskimos... but...

   Some of you might remember me, I was a pretty active lister here a
few years ago. But the usual time crunches, combined with have a few
other LBCs to play with pulled me away a little.

   Recently, we had a baby and I'm quickly realizing that three family
members and three two-seaters is just unworkable. So I'm looking to find
a new home for the Midget. I'm still keeping the Magnette and the E-type
so I'm not ditching the hobby, but I just don't have time to drive them
all so....

   I still love the car, so I'm hoping to place it with an enthusiast
who will treat it well. (I feel like I am marrying off a daughter)

   The best way to learn about the car is to hit the web site in my
signature. I haven't "salesman-upped" the site yet so all the details
are still there, warts and all.

   The good: Rebuilt engine (7000 miles), overdrive transmission, twin
SU carbs, solid driver, decent interior, exceptionally solid
undercarriage, etc. etc.

   The bad: Red paint has faded and dulled, some rust spots appearing,
small tear in top.

   So if somebody wants a good little midget they can drive today and
put a bit of cosmetics in when they are ready, you won't find a better
car for the price.

   Asking $3700cdn, which is about $2650us. For the right person we'll
be sure to strike a good deal.

   Car is located here in Ottawa, Canada, which is a workable distance
from most of the Northeastern US.

   If interested or if you know somebody who's been looking to "join the
club", email me.

   Thanks. Sorry for polluting the list with Midget content. (ducking)

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca