Re: British vs. English (no LBC was Re: COtter pins,

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: British vs. English (no LBC was Re: COtter pins,
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
One way all this affected the economy of folks I talk to is in debt managment.
We saw that some of our plans could be shaken or even destroyed by people who
don't know us and don't care about us. A lot of my planned purchases became
debt reduction or elimination. I know that enough people doing this will cause
a downturn in the purchases figures and a slowup of the economy as the dollars
going to interest fall. To put it in a metaphor....Clinton era was a pretty
paint job...now the rust has been exposed.       Bruce (TX)