Re: test

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: test
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:46:04 -0400
No all you goofballs that didn't patch your Windows systems are
allowing a measley worm to wreck havoc on the internet. Thereby causing
those of us that have decent OS'es (all *NIX based) to not be able to
reach the net. There by causing silly questions to the list like "Is
the list up and running?" Fortunately for you and me, MJB hosts the
lists on real computers running *NIX.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com