XJS in Reno

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: XJS in Reno
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:00:05 -0700
OK all you Jaguar fans, I've run across a XJS here that is for sale
cheap.  Body is straight for the most part with some bad panel fit (
really didn't check it out for rust, but no rust out showing). No engine
or tranny, only three knock-off wires.  The interior is very rough, but
all there?  It has to leave by this weekend.  This would be a major
project.  I have no interest even at the $100-$200 price.  I you want it
let me know yesterday.  It is  going to pick-n-pull Saturday.
                        Crash