orphan Jag report

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: orphan Jag report
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:49:50 -0700
I finally got to examine the Jag I found out in the boonies and discovered:
Its actually a 1959 MkI 3.4L with 4sp and OD
Its completely intact with all parts present
The interior is totalled, repeat..... totalled.
motor is frozen
glass is all good
boot floor is gone, door bottoms also need replacement, sills...maybe
door posts and 'frame' rails are good. Its unibody but the bottom is for the
most part fair.
price firm at $1K.

To keep the peace, the Austin A35 will have to go.  Damn shame as I was
falling in love with the little bugger.  This is giving me pause while I
condsider the ramifications of aquiring a Jag.(Buying better clothes, finding
richer friends, learning to ignore lesser cars......

Glen