Re: part needed- inner apron for 60 bugeye

To: <AGross9217@aol.com>
Subject: Re: part needed- inner apron for 60 bugeye
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:19:39 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
AHSpares appears to sell that part but it look like the whole inner fender
comes with it. You would have to contact them to be sure.

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/

Look in the Sprite catalog under "Inner Body Parts"

I've ordered the better part of a whole car from them so they are reliable.

Ed at justbrits is an AHSpares dealer in the US.

Larry Miller