Re: part needed- inner apron for 60 bugeye

To: AGross9217@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: part needed- inner apron for 60 bugeye
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:28:06 -0400 FILETIME=[50820CB0:01C36203]
Allan - AngloParts also has the entire wheel arch with all of the inner and
outer pieces and includes the arch itself also.  RH p/n 131.551, LH p/n
131.552.  Phone (Belgium): 011-32-15-42-37-83.  Prices are comparable but
shipping is, of course, very high, but delivery is about 5 business days and
their parts are original reproduction concours quality, IMHO.  Good luck.
Doug    ....o~'o