David Anton and his Dad

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: David Anton and his Dad
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:16:17 -0700
Last week some one on the list made it sound like David Anton was
leaving immediately for the UK because his Dad had a stroke.  Because
David is working a head for my 1275, I asked him about it.  He said it
was not as immediate as all that.  His father has had numerous small
strokes and this was one of them.  He knows his father's time is limited
and expects he may get a call in the near future about his Dad that may
be more serious.  He may be traveling soon to the UK.  Things are going
along as normal at his shop.  The only difference will be that he may
not be there to do some of the machining for a while.  He says he can
always be contacted by email in the UK.  I guess you can get his email
address from APT.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2