No LBC-Brit Bike Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC-Brit Bike Question
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:29:33 -0500
I haven't had time tonight to do any checking on this, just thought I'd ask
if anyone has ever heard of a Dunstall (he thinks it says on it?) Norton. A
guy asked me today if I would be interested in buying it. '72, 850cc., motor
apart, rolling chassis, $500. It sounds like some kind of an old racer from
the description I got, but I haven't seen it so who knows what it really is.
I had a Commando back in the good ol' days, but don't think I've heard of
this one. Any thoughts?

Jim K.