Re: part # BMH8021

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: part # BMH8021
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:04:16 -0400 5.0; U)
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bud:

I was careful to write a non-rant factual account of what occurred and I posted
it on the MG list.  I also copied it to TRF.  To date, there is no response
(from TRF.)

I find it remarkable that some customers get great service from a vendor, yet
others get horrible treatment.  In my case, there was no attempt whatsoever to
assist in solving my problem.  And yet, even though they said they hadn't had
wiper pieces for three years, Moss had them on the shelf, from the same
manufacturer.

I've long believed everyone gets supplied from the same root sources.

And meanwhile, my brother in law who visited today and has a TR7 thinks TRF is
one of the best suppliers in the business.