How to multi car

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to multi car
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:25:30 -0400
Hi all,
Through this hail of viruses (virii?) maybe you multi car folks can give me
some advice on how to squeeze one more little car on my side of the garage.
I have a 2-car garage, and my wife will NOT give up her side.  I9m thinking
hard about another car purchase (a 356), but I need to figure out how I can
get my 74 and the new one into my side of the garage.  I9ve seen pics of
Gerards hoist system, but are there other possibilities?  The ceiling is
either a 9 or 10 footer.
TIA
Mike Gagne