RE: How to multi car

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: How to multi car
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:52:27 -0500 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
are these "go jacks?"

-----Original Message-----
From RBHouston at aol.com [mailto:RBHouston@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 5:06 PM
To: "Michel R. Gagne"; spridgets@autox.team.net

In a message dated 8/20/2003 4:25:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgagne@unc.edu writes:

> Hi all,
> Through this hail of viruses (virii?) maybe you multi car folks can give
me
> some advice on how to squeeze one more little car on my side of the
garage.
> I have a 2-car garage, and my wife will NOT give up her side.  I9m
thinking
> hard about another car purchase (a 356), but I need to figure out how I
can
> get my 74 and the new one into my side of the garage.  I9ve seen pics of
> Gerards hoist system, but are there other possibilities?
> The ceiling is
> either a 9 or 10 footer.
> TIA
Mike,

Contact Jay F. about the dollies he uses.  One small 4 wheel dolly with
hydaulic jack for each wheel and then you slide the Midget, or 356 in
sideways at the end of the garage.

Neatest thing I've seen for the price.  I'd do it if I had a garage.