oil cooler fittings

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: oil cooler fittings
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:24:47 EDT
Hello John and list members. I'm working on basically the same issue myself.
My oil cooler is from England and I am off to the hardware store/plumbing
supply this weekend to try to see what fits. Pegasus supply catalogue lists
some
British fittings and, I think in desperation, I'm going to just order a couple
of samples to play with.BTW, what does a "male-to-male "adapter look like?
Does it join two male pipes? In other words, it is female on both ends.
OR,------does it have a male fitting on both ends? I've asked three airplane
mechanics
and I got three blank looks. The trouble is that when ordering from a
catalogue there usually is no picture.---Bob C in KS