Re: Unsolicited Plug for The Perry Boys

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unsolicited Plug for The Perry Boys
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:16:52 -0700 (PDT)
Ron, that's great!. Bill and Will have been friends for a long time and do the
engines and transmissions for my bugeye racer. It's the same one (# 36) they
built back in 92 that graces their webpages. I bought it in 2001 and race it
with VDCA. Current pictures as well as some older ones are on my website.

Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:I have no financial interest, just wanted
to express
my total satisfaction with these guys. Anyone with
any trepidation about doing a rebuild themselves would
do real well to send them $1995 and get a rebuilt
street 1275 from them.

Tom and Sharon Shirley

http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/