Re: [Fwd: Wheel Template]

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Wheel Template]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:28:10 -0700
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
If you saw the ones I restored for the '75 I had a couple years ago,
you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Granted this pic is not a close up, but trust me on this one. This
was a car that sat from about 1982 until 1999. You know this wasn't
the way I found it, especially the engine bay.

Gerard

At 11:09 PM -0400 8/24/03, Frank Clarici wrote:
>gerard wrote:
>The template is available from Victoria British, not sure about
>Moss. I have used it with tremendous success, but does require some
>skill and care to get it to work right.
>
>I have seen the template painted wheels and that made me use masking
>tape and a razor knife. ;)
>

>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>Down to just a few Sprites
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/mac-binhex40 which
had a name of 75combo.jpg]