Re: engine health

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: engine health
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:32:38 -0700
Cc: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

I've never been clear on this. Are there two different aluminum heads
manufactured? I've known about the Pierce one since before it was
available (you probably did too- it was supposed to be a crossflow
originally), but I thought all the aluminum heads were the Pierce one?

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb