Re: Engine install, driveshaft.....

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine install, driveshaft.....
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:10:09 -0700
You can install the shaft with engine/tranny in the car. Stuff newspaper in
the u-joint or wrap some black tape around it. Just something to keep if
from flopping around. Piece of cake and the paper/tape will work loose and
fly out the rear.

When I install the header I remove the heater box (Bugeye) and jack the
front up as high as I can. The header can then be installed.

Larry Miller