Re: Ebay Scam IMPORTANT UPDATE

To: Kevin Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Scam IMPORTANT UPDATE
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:50:09 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey ALL,

There are several versions of this,  I recieved 2 more today from
another sender.  All of these appear to come from ebay until you check
the web address that the link sends you to.  The new email is titled
"0fficial Notice for all E-Bay users" in the email subject line. And
when you click the link you are sent to a non-ebay site.  Again do not
supply any info to these emails or sites.

Kevin V.