Re: Wiper Delay

To: Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper Delay
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:22:02 -0400
At 08:43 AM 8/29/2003 -0700, Bill Bryant wrote:

>Can anyone give me the contact info for the guy who was building wiper delay
>black boxes...I think you could get it as a kit or all built...???

Here you go [I knew keep certain messages in that folder would come in
handy someday!]  David

From "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger at charter.net>
To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BUILD YOUR OWN
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:48:06 -0600

There may be some of you that would enjoy assembling your own intermittent
wiper control unit.

    If you have some electronic experience and tools, I can supply you with a
kit of essential parts at a great savings, over what it would cost you to
order them individually, from electronic supply sources.(I just placed a
minimum order of $15 for some parts. Shipping and handling of them, cost me
$12.50)

   All the information on how to build one and WHY TO INSTALL ONE can be found
on the web site  below. Be sure to look at all the pages. It will take about 3
hours to assemble. If you are interested please contact me off list.
Regards  Ed

http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_tips/EsslingerWiper/rt-EsslingerWiper1.asp

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
---