Re: Windshield - 66 fits a 61?

To: Captain Rapture <yup1275@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield - 66 fits a 61?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:09:13 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Nope. Not unless he wants to cut out the big square holes at the top
of the A-posts and rig up the bolts through the inner A-post/cowl.
The curve may be the same, but that's where the similarity will end.
I suppose it could be done but it will not look right in my opinion.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb