NO LBC..Need Computer Help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC..Need Computer Help
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:39:57 -0400
Help folks!

I have to fill out some 38 pages of government forms for my company.  If it
were a US company, we could go to a website and fill out the forms.

As a Mexican company, we have to save the forms as a .pdf file (Adobe Acrobat)
and then hand write the information.  This just doesn't look as good as it
would if I could fill in the forms on the computer.

Does anyone know how I can modify a .pdf file?  I can highlight and paste to
word, but it loses all the format and fonts used in the form.

TIA for any help.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082