Re: NO LBC..Need Computer Help

To: george@toycar.net, cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: Re: NO LBC..Need Computer Help
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:59:52 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 9/5/03 9:23:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
george@toycar.net writes:

> Just do a Google search (google.com) for    PDF Creator   all kinds of
> shareware PDF file creators come up. All for free/cheap Acrobat's NOT the
> only option. This month's PC Magazine has a good article on alternative PDF
> file creation programs too.

My whole hearted thanks to everyone for their help.  I finished lthe project
today and the future of our company is now in the hands of our federal
beauracracy...scary huh?

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.