Re: master cylinder rebuild

To: john.dagostino@comcast.net
Subject: Re: master cylinder rebuild
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:39:10 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John,

There is probably a special tool, but I use a very narrow, very long
nosed pair of needle nose pliers with the tips bent slightly toward
each other, Bending the tips will prevent the clip from slipping off
as you try to withdraw it. The trick is to find a pair narrow enough
to fit down the bore and be operable still.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb