I'm Baaaack - Minimal LBC

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm Baaaack - Minimal LBC
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 23:26:08 -0700
The "Move From Hell" is complete, and I am now comfortably ensconced in Elko,
NV.  The Midget made the trip safely on a rented trailer, but not without
protest. At loading time she decided to freeze up her clutch and had to be
pushed on. Fortunately, it was just a sticky piston, and all is now well. I
have 3 rooms stacked floor to ceiling with boxes containing who knows what.
Moving is such great fun! I lost a new, but much loved family member when we
got ready to leave. Lucas, my semi-feral kitty, got away from me as I was
putting him in his crate, and has not been seen since. He was wearing a collar
with ID, but I have little hope that he will allow himself to be captured
again. Anyone who wishes further details of two ugly 24 hour trips from Oregon
to Nevada may email me off list. I've missed all you crazies!
Kate