Re: Muffler choice

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Muffler choice
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:14:55 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,
     I was at APT the other day and went in the back warehouse to check
out the exhaust systems.  The RC40 setup comes in several
configurations.  There is the traditional Mini setup, but there is also
a single box setup configured for Sprites.  It has hangers just like a
stock setup and the single box muffler looks very much like the stock
948 Sprite muffler.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite that will be using the RC40 setup with the new 1275/5 speed
56 BN2 (out for aluminum panel beating)
02 FLSTS (5000 mile service just completed by me)
00 F-150 (85,000 mile service just completed by the dealer)
89 Nissan Sentra (Yuck!) Just completed used engine swap.
(Boy! am I broke!)