Re: Muffler choice

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Muffler choice
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:02:03 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I had the guy pull the both the header and the muffler system to check
just this connection.  The header has 4 longitudinal cuts on the
collector end as if the clamp would go there, but not so.  The exhaust
pipe connection end was expanded to soip over the collector.  We
measured it and it was a nice tight fit.  This is the advantage of
living 10 minutes away from APT.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2