RE: Muffler choice

To: "'Mike MacLean'" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Muffler choice
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:18:23 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike, as I said she did pay for the return shipping on the exhaust
system and I really can't say they did ship a dented header, only that
when I got it, it was dented and Jet-hot coated, in all fairness it
could have been dented by the shippers between APT and Jet-hot or even
at Jet-hot, but it was done before it was coated and the package from
Jet-hot could have been hit with a single jack all day long with no
damage.  Anyway the problem was dealt with, the money refunded on the
pipe, and the dent is more cosmetic than a flow restriction.  It has
been a while and I don't remember her name (Linda?), but she was very
helpful and I will order from them again, can't say the same for VB.
                Crash

The "lady" yopu are refering to is just a clerk   She takes orders over
the phone and tries to figure out your order from the catalog and the
computer.  She is absolutely clueless about what she is selling.  Just
like when you order from VB.
Mike MacLean