NOS parts by the bucket full

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS parts by the bucket full
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:30:13 -0500
 Here's an email iam posting from a guy who saids he's the man..

Larry, what do you do there? Looks like you may be a "locator" for parts?
Specialize in Sprite Midget?? Keep an eye on my "other listings", as I always
have quite a few Spridget parts! Unfortunately I don't have a list of parts,
just boxes full of "buyout" stuff I've acquired over the years....... MG
Triumph Jag etc etc. I just dig in a box until I recognize something, then post
it on eBay. I've got 18+ years of selling English parts under my belt, retail &
wholesale. No longer directly involved with that market, but still dabble in
parts and helping friends out. Know anyone needing a 75-79 Midget (simple mods
to fit 67-71) NOS right rear 1/4 panel #CZA-592?? Can't seem to get any bites
on eBay yet!

Thanks! TJ

www.yenpit.com

  Later he sent a 2nd, sayin he's got a NOS rear bumper for a 74
  Myself iam about broke, flat busted these days or i would inquire
  alittle more. Just wanted to share this with the list..

   Larry Rex
      74 MG
      65 A/H

   day late and dollar short, my life story..