Who writes this stuff?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Who writes this stuff?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:36:08 EDT
I was reading the trouble shooting section of my Glenn's Austin, Austin
Healey Repair and Tune-up Guide and here is a suggested test.

"TO TEST THE GAS TANK AND LINES (TEST 2).
To check the gas tank and lines, the fuel line should be disconnected at the
inlet side of the fuel pump and sucked on to check for obstructions. Sucking
on this line should bring up a mouthful of liquid fuel if there are no defects
in the line or tank. Be sure to empty your mouth immediately and it out with
water, if possible. If ...."

Wonder if this would work to speed bleed brakes?

David Oliner