It's a RWA now

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: It's a RWA now
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:53:52 -0600
I just finished taking Saws-all to fender and my formally square
(rubbing) arched 1500 is now round. Now I am routing a strait exhaust
strait back underneath by the passenger side of the tunnel which will
necessitate relocating my fuel pump and line. All this to run as D
Prepared in a Solo Trials on the 21st. I think I might actually have
the car ready in time! Whew!
I am worried a little about sound and will probably attach a Supertrapp
if I can sneak the credit card out of the wife's purse.Te he he.
--
Jay Shaffer
  Was ITC #66 now Solo DP#66