RE: Fuel pumps

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel pumps
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:00:25 -0500
Daniel,
         Over here Facet pumps are marketed by a few companies, like
Purolator, Edelbrock, etc. etc. They are the box type transistorized ones
gold/brass annodized. Usually in 2 pressures. 1.5-3.5lbs and 2.5 to 5.0
lbs. Rarely do you actually see the name Facet on them. Square "thumpers".
Also sold as transfer pumps by some people. I believe Facet is an Italian
company and makes some filters and use to make, maybe still does, ignition
parts. They don't directly market here in the US, but are a vendor to many
suppliers.
         Peter C  (+040 too, or is it 40+?)
==