Re: Nationwide Ins.

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Nationwide Ins.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:02:30 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/16/2003 8:23:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:
ultimately, you should shop for an
educated and knowledgeable agent rather than just a low price so that
you have a resource to get proper advice and policy interpretations when
you have account reviews or a problem with the claims department.

You're no fun, Jay!  :-)  I'd go with Cap'n Bob's recommendation.  The lizard
driving the Jag and the delinquent squirrels certainly make for a wise choice
of insurance companies.

Allen Hefner
Philadelphia Region SCCA RoadRally Chairman
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour (2.5L 24v V6 SE Sport)
and my Mom's '85 Toyota Tercel in the driveway