Re: Isabel

To: PAsgeirsson <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Isabel
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:54:13 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks. Here in central North Carolina it's a beatiful, clear,
cool, breezy Spridget day -- just came in from a back-road
bash in the '72. Tonight all 3 cars and the canoe will get
tucked into our 2-car garage in preparation for the real weather.
Last storm, I moved the "outdoor" car into the garage just
hours before a tree fell across where it had been. Yeesh!

chuck