Re: Gastank Surprise

To: "JOHN LYNCH" <jrlnj@optonline.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gastank Surprise
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:28:55 -0400
No, but I have heard that a condom in the tank will drive one nuts trying to
find out why there is intermittently no fuel getting to the carb.   When the car
runs it gets sucked into the fuel line, and when it stops it moves away.  No
personal experience, just anecdotal.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini