the storm? aftermath.

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the storm? aftermath.
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:36:52 -0400
still windy here as is evrywhere else i hear.  my yard looks like a nursery
blew up!   leaves , branches of varying sizes and stuff that i am yet unable
to identify scattered about.    there is a big branch across the roof of the
lust bus too!   although we did not experience any uprooted trees , wide
spread power outages as well as blocked roads from debris has prompted the
schools to be closed here.   we obviously got rain last night as i can see a
small stream across the street has risen to a small river.   not too bad for
what was being presented as quite a catastrophic storm earlier in the week.
so that's it for about 50 miles north of philadelphia in eastern
pennsylvania.
the sun is shining bright with scattered clouds....actually kinda nice
outside....all things being considered!

chuck
finally beginning to feel better!   still not back up to speed though!