Door caps on my 73 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door caps on my 73 Midget
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:04:58 -0700
Hi all, new to the list and new to Midgets.  I have a 73 midget that I'm
trying to change out the interior on.  The passenger side door cap was
held in place by a screw underneath the vinyl.  Well the vinyl started
to peal up and I saw the screw.  Removed the screw and that was all that
was holding on that door cap.  I see the parts needed on the Moss site
to put it back on correctly.  My question is how?  I don't see how they
go on.  I haven't figured out how to remove the driver door cap, I'm
assuming it is put on with the correct hardware.

Part of the interior change out includes all new panels.  The Panel
behind the Radio console has the hood release latch through it.  To
replace the panel I need to remove the handle.  How do I go about that?

Can anyone point the way and are there any books out there that would
show me the steps.

Thanks for any insight that you may have .

Rob